Roses bloomed in my veranda

My roses bloomed this Spring. I have four roses pots in my small veranda. Every roses has a big flower and a strong smell. These size are more than 20cm wide and will bloom several times by autumn. 
When the roses bloom, I cut them and decorated them in my living room. The room is filled with sweet rose smell and it freshen up the atmosphere.
I would like to press READ MORE. I posted four photos in this article. Please enjoy my photos.

California Dreaming

Royal Princess

 Rose des 4 vents

Parole


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.


Thank you. —Have a nice day! 

Comments

  1. Hello, Hiro-san! Thank you for sharing your blog. I really love the photos! The angles are perfect and I can say you're a very good photographer! They're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue your passion in photography so you could inspire people with your works. - Tutor Claudz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos. I would like you to come again.

      Delete
  3. Hiro-san, you have the gift of growing plants - a bona fide green thumb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hiro-san! I love these photos because I love plants. You inspired me to plant flowers even more. -Edel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azilede30-san. I appreciate that you visited my blog. My roses are about to bloom this year. I will take photos of the rose again. I hope you will enjoy seeing my photos next time. See you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts