Seven photos about Kyoto you have to watch

Last August 11, 2018, Saturday, I travelled to Kyoto. I took some photos of the beautiful gardens, temples and people. When you visit Kyoto, I would like you to see like these.

Many young people wear Japanese traditional clothes called “Kimono” in Kyoto. However, almost all of them are non-Japanese tourists and they enjoy travelling there.
This couple sees the menu in front of the Japanese style cafe.



A man on the left side is sitting on the veranda after he meditated. It looks like so quite calm.




A woman also is sitting on the veranda. It seems that she’s in deep thought.



This traditional western style building is The Kyoto National Museum. It exhibits the historical paintings and statues of Buddha. I’m also so interested with that.



I turned to opposite side and I saw the dense clouds.  It may rain in the evening.



There is in front of Kyoto Station. You can see the Kyoto Tower in the center of the photo.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog site,Hiro san! Your photos and words give me glimpse of Japanese culture. It is really interesting! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts