A jaw-dropping nighttime view of cherry blossoms in Chidori-ga-fuchi

Chidori-ga-fuchi is the moat at the northwest of the Imperial Palace. There is a 700-meter promenade along the moat. The 260 cherry blossom trees  is the most famous place in Japan. The Cherry Blossom Festival starts from last week of March up until the first week of April. Many cherry blossom trees are illuminated at night. Many people come here to have  a view.



We could see illuminated Tokyo Tower beyond the moat.





I usually take  flower photos only  but since the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom, I decided to take some pictures of ithem too. They are very gorgeous.


The contrast between illuminated flowers and black background is beautiful.



The flowers like balls emerge from the black water.


It looks like an avalanche of flowers. It felt like a luxurious scene.




Many people enjoyed walking the promenade under the trees.


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. —Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. I love the contrasting light. You have an eye of a photographer. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos. I would like you to come again.

      Delete
  2. Oh I wanna see this place. It's like a fantasy world that any princess or lady would want to hear a marriage proposal. This would definitely be written on my " dream place to visit" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I would like you to come again.

      Delete
  4. Hello. Very talented! The first photo looks like a painting! -Edel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I recommend you come to Japan in April, you can see wonderful cherry blossom anywhere in Japan. I would like you to come to my blog again. See you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts