The Big Pink Ribbon

I often go to Ginza district in Tokyo for shopping and seeing exhibition in a gallery. I took some photos while I went for a walk at Ginza. These photos don’t have brilliant colors but they have a calm and quiet impression. 
Please click on “READ MORE” and enjoy my other photos.


Ginza district has many prestigious shops and restaurants from 100 years ago. there is peace and quiet in the area.


I took a photo of a couple that is dressed up. It seemed they were going to a party.




This building stuck a big pink ribbon on the wall. An impressive contrast between a big soft pink ribbon and a hard gray building with vertical lines was highlighted.




I saw the gate of a shrine between some buildings. A long time ago, business owners had a shrine built there for good luck. Even now that custom is still left.





I moved to the next town, Maru-no-uchi. I took a photo of the huge window in Maru-no-chi Building. The persons sitting on the bench at the corridor under the window looked very small.



Shot on an iPhone 6 

I shot a panoramic photo on my iphone for the first time. I took a photo of Tokyo Station. 



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.


Thank you. Have a nice day!


P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. Thank you for keeping me posted. It's so relaxing to see photos of these kind. Good job, Hiro-san!







    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos. I would like you to come again. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. It is always fascinating to look at the stuff one captures on the camera. I find yours to be artistic. The title may be expanded to something that speaks of a "variety" although it is also very clear that among all the photos, the pink ribbon, its drama and the reason/s behind it stood out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit to my blog. I am often worried about titles of my blog. I will learn English harder. I would like you to suggest that learn writing in my blog. Thank you again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts