Father’s Day 2

I went to a seafood restaurant with my 23 years old daughter to celebrate father’s day. She gave me a bottle of sake as a gift previous day. 
I ordered tempura set while she ordered sashimi set and grilled clams. They were delicious dishes.

Sashimi set

Sashimi set included rice, soup and pickles

Tempura set included rice, soup and pickles

grilled clam with special sauce

We went to the Kuju-Kuri-Souko restaurant near Kuju-Kuri Beach. The Tempura and the Sashimi set costs US $10 each. The grilled clams US$24 for 6 pieces. All the dishes were very fresh and were in big portions. They were also reasonable priced. 

Kuju Kuri Souko

After lunch, we went to Kuju-Kuri Beach. The beach was approximately 60 kms long and 100 kms away from Tokyo, It is a popular swimming and surfing spot. We took a walk by the beach and relaxed.

Kuju Kuri Beach


The above sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.



I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts on the comments section.
Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts