People on the streets in London

When I arrived at St. Pancras station in London from Paris, I saw a neon sign written: “I want my time with you”. I was a little moved by that the sentence. 



When I looked up the apartment, a man was reading a newspaper by the window as he smoked.



There’s also a couple in red clothes in the cafe with the red signboard.



It seemed that this restaurant’s prosciutto was delicious. In front of the cafe, a man was drinking a cup of coffee.



There were brilliant green lawn grasses in the Victoria Embankment Gardens. Many people were having lunch and relaxing there.



This street musician was very good at singing and the child handed him a tip because he was impressed.



I usually go to pubs when I visit London. I love ale more than Japanese beer.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow-icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. Your pictures are great Hiro-san! They're vivid and full of life. These ones make me miss the UK so much. :-) - Aileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I would like you to visit here again.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh. People in London. This article is interesting. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiroyuki ShirakawaOct 9, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

      Thank you for your comments

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts