No. 11 Mishima station "I sketch the 53 views in Tokaido, which Hiroshige drew”

"I sketch the 53 views in Tokaido, which Hiroshige drew” 
This is the eleven station, Mishima-jyuku. I started JR Mishima station to the Mishima shrine where Hiroshige drew. On the way, the Mishima Food festival was held in Shirataki-Koen park. I bought an Unagi-bento and a Mishima croquette. They were inexpensive and very delicious. After that, I arrived at the Mishima shrine and I saw a Trii gate. I sketched it immediately. Then, I strolled and I saw another big and great Trii gate. In fact, this gate was the really front gate. I was a little shocked.









I took a walk in the shrine. There was a dedication of a treasure ship full of vegetables and the miso soup called Takara-jiru was served to people. By the way, I wanted the stamp of shrine named Gosyuin in my sketchbook. However, the
staff was not able to stamp it except a special book called Gosyuin-Cho. That was a bummer.



the front gate


Feel free to comment section below and
if you want to know more interesting post hit the “follow icon” or you can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/hiroyukicky

Thank you. Have a nice day!

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts