Red Spider Lily in Japan

I went to see red Spider Lilies in Murakami Ryokuchi park, Chiba Japan. There are about 100,000 of red Spider Lilies. I felt pity, however, many flowers were almost blooming.

Red Spider Lily
Originally from China, Korea and Nepal, it was introduced into Japan and then to the United States and elsewhere. It's flowers bloom in the late summer or autumn.


Red Spider Lilies



In Japan the red spider lily signals the arrival of fall. Many Buddhist will use it to celebrate the arrival of fall with a ceremony at the tomb of one of their ancestors. 

Red Spider Lilies

I was able to take beautiful photos of red Spider Lilies in the park. Next year, I will go to the park early autumn because I want to take photos of the flowers in full bloom.

Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 
Thank you.

This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts