The orange image captured in the picture

I gathered the photos of the orange image in the picture which I took before.

This is an image of a huge yellow ginkgo that I witness by the window at a cafe from my hotel.



I got up a dark staircase at the museum in London and when I looked up, there was a statue of an angle in front of the window. 



Stuck from the golden temple called Kinkakuji is a golden leaf including all the exteriors. As I approached the temple and looked up, the eaves of roof shined.



At dusk, the light of the old tower lit up and cherry blossoms emerged.



This bridge is Nihonbashi bridge which is considered as one of the famous sightseeing places in Tokyo, Japan. Shortly before the 1964 Summer Olympics, an expressway was built over the Nihonbashi bridge. 



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts