Tokyo Bay sightseeing cruising, You have to board.

April 28, 2019, Sunday, my wife and I had an excellent experience. We boarded to a sightseeing ship at Tokyo Bay. 



However, we arrived at the pier early. As we were a little hungry, I ate a hotdog while we drew a hot dog and food stand which old American travelling trailer.





After that, we drew into the ship and boarded. At first, we were shown into the restaurant.  We enjoyed cake and tea which were included in the fee.




Then, we went toward the open deck. On tour way, We saw a wedding. It looked like that bride and groom were very happy. 


It was a little cold on the deck but felt the good sea breeze. 
moreover, we could look up the Rainbow Bridge from the bottom.






The ship departed from Hinode Pier and around Tokyo Bay for 50 minutes. The fee was 2700 yen including tea and cake. I recommend this tour.

Feel free to comment section below and
if you want to know more interesting post hit the “follow-icon” or you can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/hiroyukicky

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. All your photos are captivating, Hiro-san! You really got an eye for beauty and arts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you visited this blog and your comment. I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos and sketches. I would like to come again. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts