Maple leaves turn red

There are several big traditional parks in Tokyo. They belonged to noble or royalty families in the past. Throughout year, I usually go to some parks to take photos, stroll around, or just enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.


You can specially see the beautiful and colourful leaves sometime between mid-November and early December in Japan.



This time, I didn’t only take beautiful pictures, but I also tried to take pictures with stories.



I visited Koishikawa-Korakuen Garden and saw the beautiful leaves there. A lot of people, including foreign tourists, enjoyed the colourful scenery. 



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.


Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts