Ginkgo biloba leaves turn yellow

The yellow Ginkgo biloba leaves and the blue skies had their own reflected in the glass windows. There are some traditional buildings at Hibiya, Tokyo.



I took a photo of yellow leaves in the river using my iPhone when I was jogging. The river was like a mirror where its reflection can be seen.



I went to Ueno Park to watch an art exhibition. There were some museums and there was a zoo in Ueno Park. So, people from all walks of life can enjoy there.





Brilliant orange leaves and blue skies between buildings brought happiness to my heart.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. I agree why most of my ESL students love autumn...
    Thanks, Hiro-san, for sharing these photos.

    RareJob: Tutor Cel.BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you visited my blog. Japanese autumn leaves are really beautiful. I recommend it is autumn when you visit in Japan. I hope you enjoy seeing my photos and I would like you to come again to my blog. See you next time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts