The first time the Louvre Museum, Paris

The first time I saw the Louvre Museum was very large and wide. There are too many exhibits, so this time I decided to see the paintings mainly this time.


The Winged Victory of Samothrace also called the Nike of Samothrace is one of the most celebrated sculptures in the world. I saw it on my way to seeing paintings. By the way, this sculpture is based on that sneaker maker’s logo.



The Coronation of Napoleon was a painting completed in 1870 by Jacques Louis David. It has imposing dimensions, as it is almost 10 meters wide by a little over 6 meters tall. 
Unfortunately, this painting is about the same size as my apartment. (sigh)



A lot of people are taking pictures of the famous painting, Mona Lisa.



The first day I went to the Louvre Museum was rainy and cold. I took this photo in the cafe.



Most people sat at the bench and feel relaxed watching the beautiful greens of the garden.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts