Nanzen-Ji: Where to find Japan

Last August 11, 2018, Saturday, I travelled to Nanzen-Ji, Kyoto and I was so moved by the beautiful gardens and excellent temples. I took photos in earnest. These photos show the slightly different point of view from non-Japanese. I would like you to enjoy my photos.

This garden is composed of rocks and white sand called “Karesansui”. The flowing pattern of sand means water. When I looked at this garden, peace of mind came into me.



Japanese traditional structure is made of wood, clay and paper and so on. Sliding windows called “Shoji” are like the constructivism painting of Piet Mondrian.




A girl sitting on the floor is looking at the garden. Her pink skirt has a beautiful contrast with the garden’s green view.



The pond is reflecting the trees on the water. It was fantastic!



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts