London, I love to meander around town.

April 2018, I’ve visited London with my wife for five days. We went for a walk every day and we had wonderful experiences.

This is Charing Cross underground station. The wall of the platform was put up posters of historical persons in the UK.



She is curious about what is going on there, and her mother is interested in her smartphone.



You can see a different view which gets on a double-decker.



There is a big station in Paddington. Lots of tourists change the underground or buses. 



Two ladies enjoy snacks, wine and conversation in Covent Garden. It looks fun.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts