Winter hibiscuses and roses in Japan

December 24, 2018, Monday, I took some photos of roses and hibiscuses in my room and in my veranda. The sunshine was strong but it was so cold and sharp wind. The temperature was about 10 degrees at that time. I was able to take some photos including the impression of coolness.







Generally speaking, hibiscus is grown under glass in winter, Japan. I also have hibiscus and basil in my room.




My cactus has some new bulbs. 




This rose is small but it has been blooming since this spring. I’m going to prune all my roses next month.




I was able to see a wonderful sunset in my veranda. 



Feel free to comment section below and
if you want to know more interesting post hit the “follow icon” or you can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/hiroyukicky

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts