Kakegawa, walking around in rural areas in Japan.

November 23, 2018, I travelled to Kakegawa It is located 230km from Tokyo. I visited there for the first time. I saw calm rural scenery and ate amazing fresh seafood. I was able to have lots of excellent experiences. 

First, I visited an old Japanese hotel, but this is a sightseeing facility now, it is not used as a hotel. I saw yellow flowers in the place where was a reception before.


Withered grasses glowed gold in the sunshine.




And then, I went to Kakegawa Castle. I could go up to the castle tower and see the panoramic view of the city. I took photos of the majestic castle from the bottom of the hill.



We also visited the palace and saw the living-ware and so on. I took some calm photos in the room. 




Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts