Shizuoka, beautiful provincial area

November 23, 2018, I travelled to Shizuoka prefecture. I could see lots of beautiful and traditional scenery.
I strolled Kakegawa city in the evening. Looked up at the Kakegawa castle, it shone by the sunset.



This tree with red seeds is named Man-Ryou in Japan. You can see often this tree as a lucky charm in Japanese gardens.



I went to an old street named Kawagoe-Iseki-Machinami near the Oigawa river in Shimada city. There was reconstructing the town. This is a fireproof water tank and some buckets in front of the house. 



I took small flowers beside a drain. 



Feel free to comment section below and
if you want to know more interesting post hit the “follow-icon” or you can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/hiroyukicky

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts