Nara, another ancient capital in Japan

I visited the Kofuku-Ji temple complex as I saw an ad at the station. It said that Chu-Kon-Do was rebuilt for the first time in 300 years. 



When I turned around, I could see the wooden five-storey pagoda, various temples and museums in the temple complex. 



Many Japanese families decorate good luck charms at a top part of the entrance door during new year holidays before but I rarely see it nowadays. 



This is the showcase of the Japanese traditional sweet shop. All the sweets are small and beautiful.



This pine branch called Kadomatsu is also good luck charm. It is a sign for God to come home without getting lost.



Kikuichi is a cutlery manufacturer and a shop. They have been making cutlery and samurai swords for over 750 years.



Feel free to comment section below and
if you want to know more interesting post hit the “follow icon” or you can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/hiroyukicky

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts