No.12 Numazu station "I sketch the 53 views in Tokaido, which Hiroshige drew”

"I sketch the 53 views in Tokaido, which Hiroshige drew” 
This is the twelve station, Numazu-jyuku. First, I visited the Numazu port where is a lot of restaurants. I had sashimi of local kingfisher, fried shrimp and simmered fish with local sake. They tasted great. Next day, I walked along the river called Karino-gawa river to Kurose-bashi bridge in the morning. I was able to see the colourful autumn leaves mountain. When I almost finished the sketch, it began to rain. My sketchbook was patched with rain stain. It is a good memory.










Feel free to comment section below and
if you want to know more interesting post hit the “follow icon” or you can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/hiroyukicky

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts