Exhibition of Paul Smith in Japan

I went to the exhibition of Paul Smith, “Hello, My name is Paul Smith” in The Ueno royal museum in Tokyo, Japan at last August. 
Paul Smith is one of my favorite designers and I sometimes buy clothes of his design. 
The exhibition was first held at the DesignMuseum in London, toured  around Belgium, Scotland and then Japan.




The exhibition showed a lot of pictures and posters. He gets his inspiration from these. They are also the source of his designs.



Second exhibition was his office called Paul’s Office. There were  like toy box. His office was rebuilt again and there were lots of goods which he personally collected.





Design studio called The Studio. This exhibition reproduced the design studio faithfully to fine detail. Lots of patterns of clothes were hung on the ceiling.





There were more exhibitions in the museum and will be introduced to my next blog.
This exhibition was very wonderful and I liked his designs more and more.

Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 
Thank you.

These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts