The Glden Temple Called Kinkaku-ji in Kyoto, Japan

I went to Kinkaku-ji for the first time. When I was child, I lived in Kyoto. However, I never went to the very famous temple. This is because I wasn’t interested in historical places. Now that I’ve grown older I’ve become more interested in history.
Kinkaku-ji, officially named Rokuon-ji, is a Zen Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan. It is one of the most popular buildings in Japan, attracting a large number of visitors annually.  

The pathway to the temple called Sando is crowded by many tourists.

The first gate is so simple and plain that I doubt that the golden temple is here.

Admission to the Golden temple cost 400 yen or about 4 USD. The ticket looks like an amulet. It is very interesting and makes for a good souvenir. 

When I passed through the reception gate, I was able to see the temple on the pond.
It was sunny and The appearance of the temple was reflected in the pond.

However, The opposite side of the pond was crowded with tourists.


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. —Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts