Tokyo Skytree, Japan

I went to Tokyo Skytree for the first time. 

View of Tokyo Skytree 
from Kinshicho side
Tokyo Skytree is located in Sumida district, Tokyo. It is a broadcasting, sightseeing, restaurant and observation tower.  The height of the tower is 634 meters. Also, it is the tallest tower in the world. 

This display is Kabuki show at the sightseeing room. 
Kabuki is a classical Japanese dance-drama.

These monitors show illustration of Tokyo.
The place was crowed with many foreign tourist. It was able to take an hour to buy a ticket. However, I really enjoyed the waiting because there were various displays on the way.

Ticket counter
Admission to the lower sightseeing room (350 meters) cost 2060 yen or about 20 USD. If you go to the higher sightseeing room (450 meters), you have to pay 1000 yen additional.




It was sunny and the sky was clear that I was able to see Yokohama even when it is far away. However, I wasn’t able to see Mt. Fuji.



A part of the floor was glass. I was scared looking at the glass floor.

Many people walk on the glass floor.

View of under the town from the glass floor


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English. If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thank you. —Have a nice day!

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts