Two Baseball Games

I went to different two baseball games. 


At first, when I was walking at the park, I came across a preliminary baseball game of high school students. I decided to watch and paid around $4 USD for the admission fee. I didn’t know either teams but I enjoyed the game.



A week later, I went to the shopping mall and saw many people going to the stadium to watch a game. There was a professional baseball match. I also went there and $35 for the admission fee. I saw the local professional baseball team called Chiba Lotte Marines from my neighborhood playing. Unfortunately they lost to Fukuoka Softbank Hawks, but I enjoyed the game very much.





I still enjoyed the game because the weather was very nice. It was sunny and dry. I also had a comfortable seat and was entertained when people flew some balloons in between the games.


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.


Thank you. —Have a nice day!

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts