Raindrops on the leaves


I took some photos of the beautiful sceneries in the rain. Please click on “READ MORE” and enjoy my other photos.


I took these photographs in Maru-no-uchi district, Tokyo. This is a famous business town in Japan and there are lines of luxury brand stores along the streets.

The weather was raining that day. The dust was washed out in the rain. The landscape appears to be clear. The raindrops on the flowers and leaves were beautiful.


I took a photo of a purple hydrangea with raindrops.




The road was wet with rain and the green trees reflected a small amount of light on the road which makes this scenery quite beautiful. It was early in the morning, only a few people were on the streets.




There was a food stall in the middle of the rain. The man inside looked like he was having some spare time.




I went to the garden in Maru-no-uchi. I took some photographs of flowers and leaves with raindrops. Even the leaf which fell on the road was nice and colorful.






Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.


Thank you. —Have a nice day!


P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts