The First day in London


I stayed in London for 10 days on vacation in April 2016. I stayed at a small hotel in Paddington in central London. Paddington is famous for a stuffed bear novel and movie.

The hotel I stayed called Mitre House Hotel.




English traditional breakfast. Fried egg, bacon, mushrooms, backed beans and toast with butter. Beverages are orange juice and tea or coffee.




I often went to English style pub, Pride of Paddington during my stay in London. I drank some glasses of ale. It tasted so good.



Cupcake is not only popular in London, but also in Tokyo. 

My wife bought a cupcake at The Hummingbird Bakery in Notting Hill.  It was very sweet. 




I took a photo of the street in front of the hotel. It was a cloudy day. The weather was much colder than Tokyo.




Marylebone Station. Some terminal stations in London have combinations of traditional and modern style building.



I took a photo from the second floor of Double Decker Bus on the Regent Street.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day! 


P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. Nice pics! I got to experience London through the photographs you have posted. Thanks! My favorite shots are the cupcakes and the sight from a Double Decker bus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your visiting to my blog. I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos. I would like you to come again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts