The red object on the picture

This blog has collected some photos of red things which I took before. 

When I went to the museum in Tokyo, it rained. There was a woman who had a red umbrella on my left side and there were pink flowers like the shape of an umbrella on the right side. The red symmetry between the umbrella and the flowers was interesting.



I walked on the street for lunch on weekend and a woman who was bringing colorful balloons caught my attention so I had to take photos of this unexpected scenery.



It was a fine weather that day so, I went for a walk to the port. The woman who is wearing a red cardigan is looking out to the sea. She is my wife.



This is the road leading to an art museum in Nagoya. I saw a red car that was turning right on straight lines.



I have two little crayfishes. They are called Mexican Dwarf Crayfish.They have slightly transparent red bodies. They can grow up to a maximum of about 4 cm in length.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. Interesting composition. Why red?

    I like the photo of the woman carrying the balloons. The colors of the balloon stood out but I could not help but notice the soft hues of pink all over the photograph, the bags on the bicycle, the shop sign and on the flags/banner. I liked the photo of the red car as well, it stood out from everything captured in the photograph. Now I think I maybe have and idea why some people are fascinated with red sports cars. Red cars call for attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you visited my blog.
      Why red? Because I saw the picture of Saul Leiter. That photo showed a woman who brought a red umbrella on a snowy street. I was deeply impressed by seeing the picture. And then I collected the photos of the red object on the picture which I took them before.
      I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos, and I would like you to come again. See you next time.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts