Brick Lane Market in London

This station was Paddington Underground, but the sun shined on the platform. I took this photo on the way to Brick Lane Market. 



I found a rainbow bagel at a bagel shop for the first time. However,  that taste was just simple bagel’s taste, it didn’t have some kind of taste.



There were lots of graffiti on the walls. They were very good, skillfully and cool.



I ate first Moroccan food at the market. This plate was braised mutton with couscous. It was so delicious and cheap. 



There were some musicians on the street. This particular artist played blues music well.



When I got back to the hotel from the street, I saw a flaming sunset and a row of trees. 


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts