From Manhattan to Staten Island

I got on the ferry to Staten Island from NYC. I saw the skyscraper in Manhattan.  I also saw Statue of Liberty on the way. Passengers are mainly local residents. 



Morning sunshine was soft and benign. It was a fine weather to take a walk with a dog. Winter is already felt in the cold wind of November.



I walked on the street then looked up. The Empire State Building was shining.



I took photos of the intersection near the hotel where I stayed. It rained and cold that day.




The glass wall of the building was reflected clearly in other buildings.





Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

  1. My fave was the 2nd pic. I like the play of the "light & shadow."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you visited my blog. The 2nd photo also is one of my favorite photos. I hope you enjoyed seeing my photos and I would like you to come again. See you next time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts