Japanese traditional market

I went to Japanese traditional market for sightseeing in the ancient capital city, Kyoto when I went to my hometown during New Year’s holiday.

There is a traditional Japanese tea shop. They are in old wooden boxes. 



This market is might be a 200m long street and it was very crowded. The customers were not only local residents, but also tourists and foreigners. 



Little bags are change purses. These are made of Japanese traditional cloth.



These are salt grilled sea bream. Japanese can eat it during celebrations and special occasions.



The recommended menu is hanging in front of shops.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts