Cherry blossoms at the Rikugien Garden, Tokyo

I went to the Rikugien Garden to view special cherry blossoms. There is a great cherry tree as if cherry blossoms fell from the sky. 




Many viewers were not only local residents, but also tourists and foreigners. They took photos in front of the tree.




This garden has a Japanese traditional cafe where you can rest and drink Japanese green tea called, “Matcha".



The great cherry tree is illuminated at night. I couldn’t have stayed until night. Next year, I will visit this place again and stay longer to take pictures, especially at night.

Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts