The azure sky and the shapes of the clouds

Vast blue skies, running clouds and changing sunlight intrigue me. 

I usually run along the river when I go to my hometown which is in the countryside.  I stopped on the bridge and I took the photo. The blue sky and clouds were reflected on the river and looked like paintings due to the backlight.



I took this photo in early last summer when I went to a rural area. There were the vast rice field and the wide blue sky. I could enjoy its spaciousness.



As I looked outside through the window, then hibiscus petals were shining red through the sunlight.



In fact, this man in the photo is me. My wife took this photo when I strolled along the neighbourhood port with her.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.



Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts