The museums of Paris and London

You can see St. Paul Cathedral when you’re in the Millennium Bridge across the Thames in right side of Tate Modern. The center of the bridge looks like it will collapse.



The sculpture on the right wanted to ask her about the book she is reading.



The Courtauld Gallery in Somerset House has a beautiful spiral staircase. You can see paintings in an orderly arrangement by the spiral staircase. It is displayed from the grand floor to the fifth floor. I’m a little tired, so I used the elevator going back to the grand floor.



There are many street performers in front of the National Gallery in London. One performer paints various flags of the world. Why did he paint those flags?



The Louvre Museum has large paintings, sculptures and historical objects. I forgot who painted the canvas and it is quiet impressive that the painting is displayed in a dim corridor.



Tate Britain has a lot of paintings from the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood Brotherhood. When the first time I went to London, I couldn’t visit this museum. This time, I went there at last. I was deeply moved by seeing Ophelia painting by John Everett Millais.



I sometimes see the person who reproduces the famous paintings in the European museums. This man is copying the work of Paul Cézanne in the Musée de l’Orangerie. Has he already finished his work?


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!



Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts