Walking aroud in the morning in London

I took this photo to St. Paul’s Cathedral from Millennium Measure Monument. White cathedral and the azure sky were brilliant.



There is the a road for horse riding in the park around the palace. It is unusual in Japan. It was wonderful here in the UK.



Some people use the metro to go to work and some use it to go to the Tate Modern Museum. 


The woman sitting on the street was bitting into the hot dog with her boyfriend in the Covent Garden. It looked so delicious.



The National Gallery was built in 1838. It's interior was classic and luxurious. I felt relaxed and enjoyed historical paintings.



A couple saw musical advertisements on the wall It seemed that they weren’t interested in them because these ads were almost the same with the US musical, I think.


The graffiti on the wall of the construction site. However, this was painted by a famous artist known as Nathan Bowen Art. It was as pop and cool as London.



My favourite painting when I visited in London can be seen across the two rooms in the National Gallery. It was the Execution of Lady Jane Grey, by the French painter Paul Delaroche, 1833.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow-icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts