Doll's Festival you don't know it yet

March 3, 2019, Sunday, I displayed Hina doll set. My wife and I prayed for my daughter who will be happy. Japanese doll’s festival named Hina-matsuri is celebrated each year on March 3. Families with girls display dolls representing the emperor, empress and attendants, dressed in Japanese traditional clothing. 

She is the empress. The dolls depict the imperial court. 



He is the emperor.



She is a court lady.




In general, we eat traditional dishes like scattered sushi called Chirashi-sushi and clam soup. We ate sashimi set meal and grilled clam at the seafood restaurant. It was very fresh and delicious.






Feel free to comment section below and
if you want to know more interesting post hit the “follow icon” or you can follow me at https://www.facebook.com/hiroyukicky

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts