Blooming plumeria in Eastern Japan

At last, my plumeria is blooming in my veranda this September. Plumeria is popular in Southeast Asia, Central and South America.

Plumeria
However, it was difficult for me to rise plumeria because I live in Eastern Japan which have four seasons. Summer is terrible hot and winter is so cold. Also, it is cloudy and rain in September. Weather forecast says sunshine in September is about 80 hours. The average duration of sunshine is about 3 hours per day.

Plumeria in the rain

I feel pity however, that my plumeria is more slender than Southern countries’.


In winter, I have to put the plumeria’s pot in my room.

I look forward to blooming it again next Summer.

Rose in the rain
Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 
Thank you.

This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts