The Museum of Aeronautical Sciences in Narita, Japan

I went to the Museum of Aeronautical Sciences for the first time. The displays were very interesting.
The museum is near Narita International Airport. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes by bus on Hakurutsukan line.

 A slice of a big air plane
A jet engine without cover
You can see a slice or a part of a big airplane and a jet engine without a cover in the museum. Also, we can try the simulator of the plane with the guidance of a veteran pilot.

Simulator of the navigation.

At the 5th floor, we can easily see the cargo area in the Narita airport.

Cargo area in the Narita airport.
There are some small planes that we can ride in the garden of the museum.

Some planes in the garden
The Museum of Aeronautical Sciences
Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 

Thank you. – Have a nice day!


P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

  1. Wow! This is nice, I will try to go to this place when I visit Japan. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment in my blog. I hope that you will watch my blog again. Thank you so much again.

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is nice, I will try to go to this place when I visit Japan. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts