Autumn Leaves in Narita, Japan 2

There is a big Japanese traditional garden in the Narita-san Shinshoji Temple. I took a walk in the garden with my wife for an hour. 

Please enjoy the photographs I took. 




Almost all of the maple’s leaves turned form green to yellow, orange and red.



There is a big pond with carps swimming inside it. The water of the pond has gotten muddy, turning into a dark green color. But the red leaves were still reflected in the pond. I t made feel calm.



It is very important to set moss as part of the composition of a Japanese garden.



Even withered leaves on the stones looked beautiful to me.



The green trunk and orange and red leaves gave an elegant contrast of complementary colors.



The red leaves were highlighted by the deep green of the forest in the background.



A historical Japanese house was still standing in the garden. 



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English. If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thank you. —Have a nice day!


P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts