Autumn Leaves in Narita, Japan 3

The Narita-san Shinshoji Temple has a big Japanese traditional garden. I stroll there to take photo of the garden. 


This maple’s leaves turned from yellow to red, this gradation hue was delicate. 



I’m sorry, I don’t know this plant’s name but this bright purple leaves were elegant as well. Please let me know, if you know this plant’s name.



There was a little stream from a big pond in the garden. Nature clears the mind. It makes me feel calm.



This maple’s leaves turned from green to yellow in a little valley.



Various colors of branches had spread far and wide along a hilly place. Those beautiful branches made enough depth feeling.



This red maple’s leaves have deep color contracting the pond were very graceful. It was almost like a painting.



Soft ripples of the water and ferns’s leaves on the moss give tranquil and comfortable.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English. If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thank you. —Have a nice day!


P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts