Fukuoka Tower in Fukuoka, Japan

I went to Fukuoka and stayed there for three days. On the last day of my trip, I visited Fukuoka tower with my wife.


Fukuoka Tower

Fukuoka tower is located near the seaside of Momochi. To get there, It takes about 30 minutes by from the center of Fukuoka city. This tower was built in 1989 as a monument of the Asia Pacific Expo. The facade of the 234-meter tower is made up of 8000 mirrors and is the tallest tower along the sea. The sightseeing room is 123 meters from the ground floor. Admission to the tower would cost 800 yen or about 8 dollars.

This is the view from the eastern side.

The view on the seaside.
It was sunny and the sky was clear that we were able to see the beautiful horizon.

Momoch beach


After we got off the tower, I went to a beach called Momochi beach beside the tower. The weather was nice, I felt comfortable and pleasant. Then we stopped by a cafe at the beach, we ordered glasses of beer and Takoyaki. Takoyaki is the popular Japanese snack that it is round pastry stuffed with diced octopus.

Takoyaki

Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 

Thank you. – Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts