At the hotel, Paris

My wife and I stayed in a hotel for a week in Paris. It was very cozy and clean. Our room on the fourth floor had a breathtaking view of the streets of Paris.



We were able to see cafes and people on the street through the windows while we ate meals and drank beer or wine that we bought from the supermarket.





I could see the crystal-clear crescent moon above the buildings at night. The crimson sky in the morning was impressive as well, like the paintings I saw in the museums.



This excellent hotel is The Hotel Odessa, Montparnasse. The cafe on the first floor of the hotel was usually bustling.
By the way, the painter Léonard Foujita had stayed and painted in this hotel in 1913.




Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.


保存保存

Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts