Wander around the city, Paris

There was a bargain counter in front of the bookstore. The woman looked for something with eagerness while it drizzled. It was chilly.



This restaurant had a noon recess. There were only a blue bottled water and Pink napkins without people. It was like still life.



I took this photo inside the restaurant. It was unusually sunny and hot, so I entered the restaurant with an air-conditioner was on. I ordered a galette and a bottle of beer. A glass of beer made me refreshing. 



I thought that the casual daily scenery at a cafe in Paris there was nice. Various people were drinking coffee, beer, wine and something on the terrace.



French cuisine is excellent and delicious even if sandwiches that you can buy at a supermarket. Therefore, people have to exercise for keeping their beauty.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.

This blog has “follow-icon” at last. Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts