Scenery at dusk in Paris

The view at dusk in Paris was beautiful. The streets were jeweled with illuminated cafes and stores. 



The light of the shop reflected in the window of the bus was part of the beauty of the city.



The sunset in Paris was later than Tokyo. Even the sunset in Paris in April was around 8 pm. 
I wanted to take more photos at night, but I was already tired. so I wasn’t able to take a lot of pictures.




The cafe Odessa was on the first floor of the hotel where I stayed. It was usually bustling. It seemed everyone enjoyed.



I took this photo near Gare Montparnasse. You could see  Eiffel Tower which was illuminated.



It was already quite dark around me, but young people had a night out.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day! 


Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts