A slightly different point of view I took photos of roses

I took photos of roses with slightly different angles.



I took the photos at night. So I used my smartphone to lit up the rose on my left hand while I took photos using my right hand. These photos have different “fascinating” expressions.




I saw the back view of the rose. I felt it was beautiful like a delicate neck of a lady.



These roses full bloomed in a bundle.



The white rose petals were like silk.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts