flowers at night

I took the photos of flowers at night. I didn’t use photoflash. I used my smartphone to lit up the rose on my left hand while I took photos using my right hand. 

Lily. The scent of lily is strong sweet. I love it, but If I smell lots of lilies for a long time in a room, I will get a headache.




Hydrangea. It blooms in June in Japan. It is better known as rainy season’s flower. Also, the color of hydrangea’s flower seems to change with the geological acidity.




Marigold. This flower bloomed in my veranda. Unfortunately, it withered due to the rain.



Rose. When the rain stopped, I took these photos. The petals with drops of water were impressive with a smartphone light.




Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.


You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts