Odawara, Japan, Another point of view

October 7, 2018, Saturday, I’ve visited Odawara with my wife. Many foreigners travelled in Odawara. We were able to see a beautiful white castle. Moreover, We found a wonderful scenery. 

We went to a beach and passed by an old castle. Some local people relaxing while sitting on the beach and enjoyed fishing. 





We visited the Odawara Literature Museum. This museum was once lived by a nobleman. This place was very quiet and calm. I felt like I'm a writer as well.




Hotoku Ninomiya Shrine is a Japanese Shinto shrine dedicated to Ninomiya Sontoku. He was a prominent 19th-century Japanese agricultural leader, philosopher, moralist and economist. 




From my window’s hotel room I can see a strange arcade.



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts