Why we love flowers (and you too!)

September 23, 2018, Sunday, I bought a cool pink hibiscus in a cheaper price. The season of hibiscus blossom will be over soon in Japan. So buying it now is more practical. 



I bought another one “fire cracker”. This flower blooms except for summer.



Petals colors are in the combination of purple and yellow.



Flowers looks in the afternoon as the sunset in...




The red flower surrounded by the orange flowers make it noticeable.



Petals in 2 colors, strange but that’s her beauty!



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutors. Thank for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts