Odawara, Japan, You have to visit.

October 7, 2018, Saturday, I travelled to Odawara. It is located 70km from Tokyo. I visited there for the first time. I saw a beautiful Odawara Castle and ate delicious fresh seafood. I was able to have a wonderful experience. 
Odawara Castle was originally built in 1417 and was restored in 2015. This castle has a beautiful contrast between white of the wall and black of the roof tiles. 



The parapet of the bridge is painted by red. It is beautiful that the harmony between the red of the bridge and the green of the trees.



This is the first gate of the castle. This gate is big and you can get on the second floor. 



The water in the castle moat reflects the evening sky. 



When I visited the castle, the local special foods festival named “Oden-matsuri” was held in the garden of the castle. I had very delicious foods and local beer. 



There is a big Lantern at the ticket gate in JR Odawara station. It entertains many travellers. 



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comment section below.
You may follow me by clicking the  “follow icon” at the end of this blog.

Thank you. Have a nice day! 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts