Food Stands in Fukuoka

I traveled Fukuoka city during three days with my wife. It is about 1,000 km to Fukuoka from Tokyo. It took two hours by plane. 




When I arrived there in the evening, at first, I went to food stands area along the river side. Food stands in Fukuoka city are very famous but are rare in other parts of Japan. There are 124 stalls in Fukuoka city.



Long lines formed in front of the popular shops before opening.

As we entered one of stalls, we ordered simmered vegetables called Oden, Mentaiko with sardines and 2 bottles of beer which cost a total 3,000yen. 

Oden

Mentaiko with sardines

Unfortunately, The taste was just normal but I recommend that you go to food stand area where you can taste and feel the Japanese traditional food style.

Food stand along the river side

Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.


I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 

Thank you. – Have a nice day!

P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts