The Third Funabashi Music Street

I went to the third Funabashi music street for the first time in spite of living in Funabashi city for a long time. At first, I didn’t know what to expect because I thought the amateur musicians who play at the festival were not that good. However the musicians who played were superb and it was more than what I expected.


The third Funabashi music street showed 132 sets of  those who qualified for the third show. They played music from various genres 17 venues.

Mayonaka-No-Tsuki-Gekijo
This band was Mayonaka-No-Tsuki-Gekijo. They played original songs based on jazz and pop. Their songs were cool and groovy. I was very interested in their songs.

Jazz band of Moreau Catholic High School
The Jazz band of Moreau Catholic High School in Hayward, California visited, they played some jazz songs. They visited and played because Funabashi city has an affiliation with Hayward city, California USA.

Hornet
This band is called Hornet. They are a tribute band to Kiss which was a very famous rock band in USA during the 1980’s.


Sorry, I forgot this bass player’s name but he played very well.

guitar contest
They held a guitar playing contest. All contestants were fantastic.

The Devil Hearts
This band’s name is “Devil Hearts”. They are a tribute band to The Beatles. They look and sound like The Beatles.

If you live at or visit Funabashi City in Chiba, I high recommend that you go to this festival.

Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section below.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 

Thank you. – Have a nice day!


P.S. This article was reviewed and edited by my English tutor.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts